New Hartford Central School District is moving to ParentSquare!
We are excited to let you know that starting in September 2022, ParentSquare will be replacing SchoolMessenger as the new district-wide communication platform. ParentSquare will allow New Hartford to unify all parent communication with the district, schools, and classrooms under one system.
What is ParentSquare?
ParentSquare is an easy-to-use communication tool that combines multiple communication streams into one easy-to-use interface for families and staff.
Here’s what you can do with ParentSquare this year.
- Receive messages from the school via email, text, or mobile app notification
- View district, school, and class calendars
- Notifications and posts via smartphone, tablet, or computer
- Stay connected to schools, teachers, and staff
- Receive forms online from your school and teachers
ParentSquare will help empower everyone within the school community to stay connected and informed.
For more information and FAQ please see the links on the left navigation bar.