Utica College had set the following requirements for bridging:
1. The student should have an 80+ GPA.
2. Students may enroll in up to two courses each term (one per summer session).
3. The fee is $100.00 per course plus any applicable course fees.
Application procedures are:
1. Meet with counselor to discuss interest.
2. Review Bridging Parameters on main Bridging Opportunities page.
3. Look at course offerings at www.utica.edu
4. Complete application and submit it along with fee and transcript by due date to Utica College
5. Once student is notified by Utica College of decision, student MUST notify counselor to make sure high school schedule is complete.
Utica College Bridging Application: