MVCC College ConnectionProgram Information:
Procedures for MVCC College Connection participation:
- Meet with your counselor and pick up a registration packet.
- Complete the Placement Testing Registration form and submit to MVCC at least 1-week BEFORE you take the placement test.
- Schedule your placement tests as soon as possible at: http://www2.mvcc.edu/students/admissions/placementtest/
- After taking the placement test have your counselor contact MVCC to get results.
- Log on to http://www.mvcc.edu/course-search and select a class you are interested in. Classes must work around your high school schedule.
- Bring completed MVCC College Connection paperwork back to your counselor and review your course selection. This must be done prior to the MVCC College Connection deadline.
- Your counselor will email your application and transcript to the College Connection Office at MVCC.
- Once your registration is completed, MVCC will mail you a copy of your schedule and bill. You must pay the bill prior to the deadline or you will be dropped from the class.
- Purchase books at MVCC Campus Bookstore or online.
- Mid-term and Final grades will be mailed to the student and counselor.