Kidblog is a great way to get started blogging. You can use this to document your project for your badge, or just write about things that you are thinking about making.
About Blogging...Blogging is a term that comes from the web journaling or words web log.Learn about blogging from Tim and Moby at BrainPOP.Click on the logo below and use our school username and password to watch the movie.Read a few blogs created by kids like you!
How to be successful in writing your blog
- Before you begin read the blog rules.
- People will want to read your blogs if they are well written, so that means you should use the strategies you have learned in your from your classroom teachers about becoming a successful writer. (By the way, the more you read the better you will write!)
- As we get started, your blog post will need to approved before you post them on KidBlog, because in doing this we can work together to make it the best it can be. Once you all get the hang of it, I will allow you to post immediately.
- After you post in KidBlog you must constructive reply to two classmates. To constructively reply means that you will:
- add details to the reasons why you like the post
- use complete sentences when you write
- argue a point with kindness (you can disagree with what was written but remember to not hurt someone's feelings when you say you disagree)