Mrs. Bolos's Discipline Plan
Consequences If You Choose to Break the Rules1. Verbal warning2. Time out3. Phone call/ note home to parent/guardian with an action plan4. Visit to the office
Rewards If You Choose to Follow the Rules
- Praise from your very happy teacher
- Individual chip will be placed in the reward box to students who show Mrs. Bolos that they are ready to learn & do their best with their materials ready. Demonstrate great behavior and character! Their chip will be a part of a drawing every Friday to win computer time during an inside day, homework passes, and prizes.
- “Marble Jar”- the class as a whole will receive marbles in the jar for great behavior during class, in the hallways, and at specials. Once the jar is full a reward is granted. (ex. Pajama Day, Going outside, pizza party, ect.)
- Extra duties in the classroom
- “Good News” phone call or note sent home