Method 2: SchoolWires - Import a Form
I have created a form that you can import into your website and use for email contact.
Please follow the setps below to use this method:
Download and save this form to your computer: Survey-111 (this is a .zip file - do not extract)
In your website Work Space -> Tools Tab -> Forms and Surveys
1. Click Import Form/Survey
2. Locate the zip file on your computer and import it to your site
3. Once uploaded click the Options Button on the right
4. In the General Tab - set the end date at the bottom of the page. You should make this out a few years - 2025
5. In the Completion Tab - scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your email address in the "Send Responses To:" section
Embed the form within a Flex app.
1. In Site Manager, navigate to the workspace and page containing the Flex app you wish to modify.2. Click the Open Toolbox icon. A list of ActiveBlocks™ displays.3. Click Embed Complex Content. The Embed Complex Content dialog displays.4. Enter the URL for the survey that you wish to embed.
To obtain the URL for a form & survey, View the form & survey and copy the URL that displays in the browser's Address bar.5. Click Insert. The form & survey is inserted into the content area of the editor and you are returned to the Flex Editor app.6. Click on the form & survey to display the handles (small squares) and use these handles to resize it as necessary.