Importing Calendar Events
(Updated on Nov 16, 2018)
You can use these files as a template to create your own calendar events.
To import these files into your calendar, please download them to your computer and follow the instructions below.
1. Navigate and open the Section Calendar App.
2. Click Import Events tab. The Import Events button displays on the Import Events tab.
3. Click Import Events. The Select Your File window displays.
4. Click Browse. The Choose File to Upload window displays.
5. Browse out and select your calendar event import file. This is the .csv file
6. Click Open. The Select Your File window displays with the file name populated.
7. Click Next. The Match Field Mappings window displays.
8. Match the Calendar Field to the Map to CSV File Field in the drop-down list.
9. Click Next. The Preview Your Events window displays. Apply settings as desired.
10. Click Next. The Assign Viewing Rights window displays.
11 .By default, all users can see the events you import.
To limit who can view the events on your import file, assign Viewing Rights to Groups of Users as well as to Individual Users.
12. Click Import. The import file displays below the Import Events button on the Import Events tab.
If you make a mistake or don't like your calendar, you can delete the file from the calendar, edit the .csv file and re-upload.