Remember that you can input a your specials in each day! Here are some ideas...
- Organize your books on a shelf or in a bin. Then have someone at home select a book to for you to read/picture walk.
- Recommend a book to another person and think of why they should read it.
- Practice putting your books in ABC order.
- If you have stairs, go up and down the stairs five times.
- Simon Says with sit-ups, push-ups, toe touches, marching, arm circles, etc.
- If it's nice, get outside and go for a walk with an adult.
- Write your own song about whatever is on your mind.
- Practice singing different songs for 20 seconds or more while hand-washing.
- Use some at-home instruments to create rhythm and in-sync sound not just noise (i.e. pots and spoons)
- Send your teacher an email! email@example.com
- Go on the computer class page and interact with an approved online experience.
- Practice typing your name and friends' names on the keyboard.
- Draw, color, paint!
- Fold paper in different ways to make different shapes.
- Make things out of play-doh, kinetic sand and create a story about it.