• Transcript Request for Alumni

    Alumni of New Hartford may request to have their transcript forwarded at no charge.  Please contact Mrs.D'Amore at ldamore@nhart.org or 315-624-1238.  She will need the following information to process your transcript:
    1. Full Name (including maiden name)
    2. Your contact information in case there is a problem
    3. Year of Graduation
    4. Mailing address to send Transcript