• If You Have A Question

    If you have a question the quickest way to get it answered is through the the appropriate channels.
    Concerns, especially those involving instruction, discipline or learning materials is from teacher to school building or district administrator to Superintendent to Board. If you have a question in those cases where satisfactory adjustment cannot be made according to this procedure, concerns may be submitted to the Board.

    When a concern goes to the Board, as a general rule, it should be submitted in advance, in writing and signed, specifying the action desired or the remedy sought.

    If you have any question or concern, try to obtain satisfactory resolution by contacting district personnel in this order:

    • Teacher
    • Building Principal
    • Related Supervisor:
      • Transportation 624-1239,
      • Cafeteria 738-0848,
      • Buildings and Grounds 624-1233,
      • Pupil Services 738-9311)
      • Assistant Superintendent for Business (business related matters e.g. transportation, cafeteria, building and grounds) 624-1202 
      • Assistant Superintendent for Instruction (student, teacher, curriculum, health related) 624-1204
      • Superintendent 624-1218