Openup Fireworks Document.
Use inches for print (paper is 8.5 x 11) or pixels measurements for web.
- 150ppi for paper print
- 72ppi for web images
- Dragand drop or import some images onto the page.
- Goto the Tools and click on the text Tool (looks like an A). Click once ingraphic to see blinking line cursor in your document.
- Typein letters and choose a font. NOTE: Impact is one of the best fonts to use as it is athick heavy font which will allow more room for pictures to fill.
- Positionyour letters (using the arrow selector tool) over your pictures
- Selectall your layers. (apple-A)
- Youmay want to move the images to better fit within your letters.You can alwaysundo (apple-z) and begin again, or in the layers panel you will see a chainlink. Click on that to unlink and you can then move images around under theletters. They move together only as one group. You will need to ungroup to makeindividual changes.
- You can add any specialeffects form the Properties Palette (drop shadows are especially nice!) onceyou have made the image.
- Crop extra white area (croptool found in tools palette) and export these as .gif(s) or png(s) and you can usethem on your webpage. You can also print them out.